Check out our interview with The Vibes Vegan 🌱


 

 Check out The Vibe's Vegan. Looking for a vegan T shirt and not finding anything she liked Jo Mack set about creating her own designs and in 2020 The Vibes Vegan was born.


There are two sites, one offering apparel the other apparel and gifts on over 60 designs. 


 bespoke design service for individials or businesses is offered for a very reasonable price from as little as £5 per unique design.


 Take a look at their stylish products after reading a little bit more about the owner 🙂 here are the questions we asked. 




How long have you been vegan 


Five years




How long have you been A vegan shop owner and what made you want to start creating merchandise


I opened my two print on demand stores as I wasnt abke to find any veganT shirt designs I liked 




What would you say your biggest challenge was when you first started your vegan journey?


Giving up chocolate! Now I make my own and it is very popular with vegan and nin vegan friends 





How has being a vegan / vegan  shop/store changed your day to day life? 


 I still have a regular job as I am only just starting out but am enjoying desiging. I can create designs for other people. One offs or for as many as required Vegan or non vegan. I recently did digital dog print for shirts for a charity and a 50th design fir a friend!





What advice do you give vegan beginners? 


Take one day at a time. Dont beat yourself up if you eat something you shouldnt. Going vegetarian is easier. With veganism you have to substiture everything eggs milk cheese etc and that can be a challenge. 





What’s your favorite vegan product right now? 


 Walls meat free sausages and my home made vegan chocolates and oeanut butter cookies.


Thank you for speaking with us. For more information and to shop with The Vibes Vegan please visit 




https://www.redbubble.com/people/Jomack1/shop?asc=u



https://teespring.com/en-GB/stores/the-vibes-vegan-2